Emergency Medical Treatment

If you have an accident or a sudden serious illness you should contact the Accident and Emergency (A&E) department of the nearest hospital. You can make your own way there but in most cases people should call 999 and ask for an ambulance. Medical treatment for emergencies is always free.


Back to Healthcare